|BITSCOPE||software||dso||guide||1.3||DSO 1.3 ONLINE GUIDE|
BitScope DSO is the premier software application for all BitScopes
The screenshot above shows the default layout (when run on a BS310)
The main features of this software are:
(2) Instrument Menus: select DSO instruments, display modes and cursors.
(3) Waveform Offset: used to scroll the waveform and/or logic traces left and right.
(4) Trigger Control: controls trigger setup and displays trigger waveform and data.
(5) Zoom Timebase: primary timebase and timebase expansion (aka zoom) control.
(6) Channel Controls: controls input source, range, vertical position and scaling.
(7) Delay and Offset: delay timebase and post-trigger delay, reports waveform offset.
(8) Capture Control: capture sample rate, duration, frame rate and display modes.
The following pages explain in more detail the capabilities of this software.